An increasing number of employers and corporations focus on employee health and wellness in order to get their employees and plan members to engage in healthy behavior as a way to reduce healthcare and health insurance costs and expenses. In turn, an increasing amount of employers are looking for human resources and benefits professionals with experience in employee health and wellness programs. This need will only increase as more employers expand their wellness programs.
Every corporate culture is different and therefore wellness programs must be uniquely created for each specific corporate culture.
Provide learners with the knowledge, skills, behaviour/s and attitude an individual will need to
champion employee wellness.
At the end of his course the learners will be able to:
Understand and identify with the concept of employee health and wellness
Able to address and share information on a range of health and wellness topics including
chronic and non-communicable diseases affecting the current workforce.
Be able to apply the principles of time management and strategic planning
The course is suited to current & aspiring managerial staff from all industries and backgrounds. Especially, those who have a passion for empowering and transforming workplace culture including:
Who will benefit from this course?
- Human Resource practitioners
- Workplace Health & Wellness Practitioners
- Occupational Health & Safety Practitioners
- Government Representatives or consultants
- Health & Allied Health Professionals
- Post-graduate students
- Workplace Health & Wellness Providers including those looking to update their skills and knowledge of their service delivery teams; this group would include Wellness Consultants, Wellness Specialists, Workplace Health/Wellness Coaches, Health Educators, Wellbeing Engagement Consultants, and Health Promotion Coordinators, and
- Individuals seeking advanced evidence based training and accreditation in the wellness field